About the tour
About the tour
Day 1. Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 2-3. Visa Procedure for Tibet.
Day 4. Drive to Kyerong.
Day 5. Drive to Old Thingri.
Day 6. In Old Thingri for acclimatization.
Day 7. Driving to Everest BC (5200m/16640ft).
Day 8-12. At the Base Camp to acclimatize and preparing loads for advance base camp.
Day 13. Moving from Base Camp to the Intermediate Base Camp (6200m/19840ft).
Day 14. To Advanced Base Camp (6400m/20480ft).
Day 15-54. Moving to Summit for summit attempt.
Day 55. Advance base camp to base camp.
Day 56. Driving to Kyerong.
Day 57. Driving to Kathmandu.
Day 58. Departure from Katmandu.
- Arrival & Departure Airport transfers – Airport/Hotel/Airport.
- 4 nights in Kathmandu in Hotel ***** on Bed & Breakfast Basis (3 Nights before expedition and 1 Nights after expedition.)
- Hotel in Tibet.
- Transport: Kerung Border/Kathmandu for member & staffs.
- Transportation in Tibet.
- Expedition Permit, 1 Government Liaison officer/ Interpreter.
- 1 High Altitude Climbing Sherpa (Everest Summiter) for each member.
- Nepalese cooks: 1 to 1 for BC and ABC.
- All Nepalese staffs Insurance/ daily allowance/Chinese Visa fees.
- Kitchen workers (Tibetans): – 1 for BC and 1 for the ABC.
- Food during the expedition in BC, Intermediate Camp & ABC.
- All Necessary Yaks from BC – ABC – BC.
- VE 25 North Face or Similar tents for Base Camp per member.
- Foam Mattresses, Dinning/Kitchen//Toilet/Store Tent, Hot Shower Tent in BC & ABC.
- Tables & Chairs, All necessary Cooking gears in BC & ABC.
- Solar Panel & Generator in BC & ABC.
- Gas Heater in BC & ABC in Member Dinning tent.
- Big Radio Set in Base Camp for communication.
- Walkie/Talkie for communication.
- Internet in Base Camp.
- Television in Base Camp.
- Epi gas / High Altitude Cooking Pot & Stove.
- High Altitude food for member & staffs.
- Mattress for high camps.
- High Tent – 1 for 2 members.
- 6 bottles oxygen (4 Ltrs each bottle) with mask & Regulator per member (Regulator only for use).
- 3 bottles oxygen with mask & Regulator per Sherpa.
- Sherpa’s Bonus. (During their working period up to high camps).
- Sherpa’s Summit Bonus.
Price does not include:
- International airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee. (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Food in Tibet Hotel.
- Hotel after 4 nights stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gear above base camp.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, communication equipment, and commercial filming.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as alchohal, laundry, postage, telephone, etc.
- Applicable customs duty and import license fees for all personal expedition goods arriving in Nepal by air/road as cargo.
If clients have to enter Tibet via Lhasa. They have to issue KTM – LHASA – KTM flight ticket themselves & have to pay extra money during Lhasa stay. Per day USD 200 per person.